Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Owen Family Blog

We have now have computers in our house!! It took us forever to finally get them. Now we can communicate with all of our friends and post our pictures of Gracie. Gracie is now 2 and a half years old! Time has gone by so fast! She is a very active child! Brad is still running Owen classic carriage and transport and is doing very well. We thank God everday for him to have the oppurtunity to run his own bussiness. I am a stay at home mom and stay very busy every day with Gracie. I just started my own business called uppercase living. They sell quotes and expressions that you can place on the walls of your home. I am a independant demonstrator for UL. I love the product! I still bake cookies and sell them around the holidays. We are very blessed with family and friends! We hope you enjoy looking at our blog!

0 comments: