Monday, May 12, 2008

New Update On Potty Training Gracie

Gracie has used the potty all day long today!!! This is a major deal for us!! She even used the potty once by herself without me asking her if she needed to go. Wow!! We are so very proud of her and I hope all goes well the rest of the week!! To be honest, I was really dreading the process of potty training. I knew Gracie could do it, but she is very stubborn!! I think she just made up her mind that it was time to learn how to potty. I never thought I would get so excited about seeing pee pee in a potty!!! We let her empty the potty cup in the big toilet and flush of course. She thinks that is the greatest thing!! I will keep you posted to see how things are going!!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Yeah Gracie!!! We are so proud of you.