Monday, July 7, 2008

New Pregnancy Update!!


I am now 13wks and 1 day pregnant!!! I went to the doctor today for this months check-up and baby looks great! They tried to hear the heartbeat with the doppler and could not pick it up, so they did an ultrasound. I was really praying hard on the way to that ultrasound room!! The baby was kicking and the heartbeat was 154bpm!! Thank you Lord!!!! God is awesome!!!! I will go back on August 4th for another check-up and at the end of August we will find out what we are having!! We really do not care, just as long as it is healthy. Gracie changes her mind everyday as to what the baby is. She is so cute talking about it. I really don't think she understands completley yet! Thank you so much to everyone for your prayers and please continue to pray for us! With the second pregnancy, you know so much of what is going on and what can happen, but that is where we must put our Faith in God and just pray that this little life that he gave us will continue to grow into a healthy baby!!! I will try to post some ultrasound pics as soon as I figure out how to do it.

3 comments:

All About the Bailey's said...

Yay...baby on the way!

Anonymous said...

The pics of both the kids are great but we are glad to see a healthy baby in there. We are so excited for you all. We hope to see ya soon.

All About the Bailey's said...

IT'S A BOY...I'M TELLING YOU!