Friday, January 9, 2009

My Life!!!






















Here are some pics of Gracie and Jake together!! Gracie is a great big sister!! Brad has been off all week and I dread when he goes back to work on Monday!! Not only will I miss the help, but I will miss him!! I once read a quote that something like this "having a child is like having your heart walk outside of your body". That is so true! Over the past few days, I think about the love God gives us for our children. Can you imagine the love he has for us!!! It gives me goose bumps to just think about it!!! I thank God everyday for the life he has blessed Brad and I with!! The past couple of days have been kind of hectic, but I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband and two healthy children!!! Enjoy the pics!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joni- I love Jake's face!! Gracie looks like such a great big sister and Brad looks so proud of his son. I hope you are feeling and healing well. You are an awesome mom and God had given you that title because you will raise up your children to be children of the Lord. We can't wait to see you all in March. Talk to you soon. Whit~