Saturday, September 5, 2009

Our Little Vols!!!







I dressed the kids up in there UT best on Friday!! They were so cute that I just had to take there pics!!! I have been wanting to learn how to use photoshop for sometime!! Photoshop is a program where you can edit your pics. It is a program that can cost you around $100 or more. With that being said, I don't have an extra $100 to buy that right now!!!!!!! My friend Dallas was kind enuff to let me borrow hers!!!! I have played around with it on the computer tonight and it is very hard to use until you get familiar with it!! I have alot of reading to do!! I usually edit my pics with Picasa, but I was getting kind of bored with the editing program. I really hope that I can get the hang of photoshop!! Thank you Dallas for letting me use this and showing me some hints!!!!! I have edited three of the "Vol Pics" of the kids. Photoshop is a blast!! I have really learned some cool things on it. Staying up until 1:00am some nights playing on it!!! I will post more pics later because I have to update my picture quota on blogger and picasa, I have ran out of space, so I have to purchase more!! Imagine that with all of the pics that I take!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: