Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Fall Pics Of The Kids!!



















It has been a while since I blogged! Our computer has been acting up!!! A good friend of mine came over and fixed it for us!! Thank you so much Michael Bailey for coming over!! He cleaned 116 viruses off of our computer!!!! Apparently we had no virus protection program on here. It had expired!!! Thanks Miranda for letting us borrow him for the evening!! Last weekend was so pretty that I took the kids out in the yard and decided to take some new pictures. The color of the leaves in our front yard were wonderful!! I put there new winter hats on and started snapping away. I will be starting Photoshop lessons on Monday. I am so excited and ready to learn how I can edit my photos more!! A local photographer and friend is going to give me lessons. The first lesson will be here at the house since the photoshop that I use is a little different than his. Can't wait to see what I can learn!!!

0 comments: