Thursday, February 18, 2010

What The Owen's Have Been Up To..............

It seems like forever since I have blogged!! It could be because I chase a 4 and a half yr old and a 14 month all day!!! Well here you go, this is what we hae been doing.......


Brad-working hard everyday, so that I can stay at home with the kiddos!!! He may have some changes coming to his job, but we put our faith strongly in God and know that no matter what, things happen for the best!!! I have to tell myself,"change is good"!!! Please keep us in your prayers!! He will be going on a very well deserved trip at the end of Feb. He is going with his friend Monty to Virgina to ride 4-wheelers!!!Spring is right around the corner, so I'm sure he is super excited about mowing again for the season (NOT)!!! The biggest news, is that he purchased a boat!!! He loves this boat and smiles when you mention it!! A smile is rare for Brad!! Especially one that goes from ear to ear!!! This boat will go with the station wagon (JOY) as we call her!!! So good times are ahead of us for the summer!!!

Joni- Where do I begin!!! What a blessing that I get to spend everyday with Gracie and Jake!!! Some days, I could pull my hair out, but this is the gift of parenthood given by God!!! I will raise my children to worship and love the Lord with all there heart!!! Still working on a healthier body!! Eating better food and doing aerobics 3 times a week!! What a wonderful place that I do aerobics at (Central Baptist Church)!!! Awesome group of women to work out with!!! Trying my best to get the hang of photoshop!!! Trying to find the time to edit my pics and post them to this blog!!!!! Promise.....will post them soon!!!

Gracie- Growing up way too fast!!! She now can write her name by herself!!! Yippee!! We have been working on this for awhile!!! Loves FCUMP!!! Loves playing with her friends!!! Has to have a book read to her every night!!! Purpalicious is her new fave!!! Mary Ellen is her best friend, I think!!! Loves her brother (most of the time)!!! Enjoys life to the fullest and always has a smile (most of the time)!!! Is ready to wear shorts for the season!!!!!

Jake- is walking!!!!!!!! Getting into everything!! Dumped a whole box of cheerios on the floor!!! Dog was waiting to devour them!!! Talking in his own language!! He does say a few words- dada,momma I think he said yogurt and chicken today!!! Loves his big sister Gracie!!!! Has the biggest smile ever, with alot of TEETH!!! Goes 100mph like Gracie does!!!

This pretty much sums up what the Owen family has been up too!! We are still searching for a church home. We have been going to Centerpointe Baptist and really like it. I think we may visit Central Baptist Church, alot of Gracie's little frineds go there. Please pray for us as we continue the search. Pray that we will listen to where God wants us to be!!!!! Love, Brad,Joni Gracie & Jake

0 comments: