Friday, July 9, 2010

Sum-Sum Summertime

We love summertime at our house!! The heat is getting to us this week, so we have spent alot of time indoors. The summer is flying by and that means the closer it gets for Gracie to start kindergarten!!! We are excited for her, but sad at the same time. I know she will do great!! It just makes me sad that my little girl has grown up so fast. She will start taking swimming lessons next week at beaverbrook with a coach that does one on one lessons. She loves the water and I think she will do great!!! Jake is now 18 months old and went for his check-up yesterday. He is our clown of the family! Always doing what big sister does and trying to repeat every thing sister says!!! That can be good and bad :) Gracie and Jake love to sleep in, sometimes until 9:30!!!! I can usually get alot done in the mornings!!! I have been getting up and walking with my neighbor around 6:00 in the mornings. It was hard at first, but it works out great. I have finally found a great walking partner that keeps me motivated!!! We have been spending alot of time at Splash Country. Gracie and Jake both love water, so our season passes have worked out great! We usually go on Mondays when it seems to be less crowded. The evenings are perfect there, people have started to leave and there are is no standing in line!!! We have been to Dollywood twice and enjoyed it. Gracie has no fear when it comes to most of the rides!! She did ride the blazing fury with Autumn and decided it was not for her!! Brad is doing good. He stays pretty busy with his job,but that may change soon. He lost a bid on a company that he did alot of business with. So we have been praying for Gods guidance and direction. There is the saying that God closes one door and opens another one!! So we have to have faith and let him lead the way!!! Sometimes that is hard!! Please pray for us, owning your own business is hard, especially in this economy. I will try to blog more often. Keeping up with Gracie and Jake keeps me busy!! Here are some new posts and pictures of what we have been enjoying over the summer!!

0 comments: