Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Loving The Warm Weather!!





























We are loving the warm weather!!! Gracie especially because she gets to go outside and play!! We went to the UT Gardens on Sunday and I tried to take some pics of the kids. They both were a little fussy, so I only got a few cute pics!! Jake is still growing like a weed!! I think he is going ot eat us out of the house!! He wants to eat all the time it seems like!! Gracie is more sassy than ever lately!! I think it is an attention thing!! Jake slept through the night on Sunday night, but has not since then! I'm sure he will sleep throught the night one day :) Here are some new pics of the family!! Enjoy :)

1 comments:

All About the Bailey's said...

I really like these pictures. You should get the one of you and Gracie blown up. It's really good.