Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Wedding Day!!

























































































































I never thought this day would ever come!!! My brother got married this weekend!! It was a very sweet wedding! Gracie was the cutest flower girl! Ok, I'm a little bias since she is my daughter!! I did not think she was going to be in the wedding. She woke up early Sat. morning with a temp of 104!!! I took her to KPA Saturday morning and they diagnosed her with a sinus infection and we left with a prescription for Amoxicillin! She made it to the wedding on time!! We had a great weekend spending time with my family from Indiana!! There stays are always too short!! Here are some pics of the rehersal and the big day!!

1 comments:

All About the Bailey's said...

Great job on the pictures. Congrats to your brother and his new wife. Gracie will make a beautiful bride someday..