Monday, August 24, 2009

The Birthday Party!!

Here are the pictures from Gracie's birthday party on Saturday. She had lots of friends who came to celebrate with her!!! The day started off with the delivery of the bounce house!!! She bounced all day!! This year Gracie wanted a princess party. Everything turned out very cute!!! She was worn out by the end of the day!! My friend Amy was the photographer for the party. I have found out that if you don't get someone to help with photos, you don't have time to take them yourself or to really enjoy the party! Thank you Amy for your hard work!! I know that 6 little princesses and 3 princes were not easy to photograph!!!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Joni,
I cried when I watched the video of Gracie's party. It made me realize even more so how much I miss you and your sweet family. It looks like her party was beautiful. Did you make her cupcakes and the cookies? Either way you did a great job.