Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Remembering When........












This time 4 years ago, who knew that Gracie would come into this world a month early!!!! I could not believe it, even when I was in labor!!! God blessed us with so much joy when Gracie arrived, words cannot express it!!! She is our ray of sunshine everyday, even on the days when the trials of parenthood seem to get you down!! I thank God everyday for a healthy daughter whom I pray will grow up to be a woman of God. When I had Gracie, it really made me realize how much my God loves me!! The love that I feel for her is awesome and he loves us so much more than that and forgives us everyday of our sins!!!!! We serve an awesome God!!! I know that I say this everyday, but I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by!! My little girl is turning 4!!! She had her 4yr check-up today and she did wonderful for the doctors and nurses! Just when you think they will not mind, she amazed me at how well she listened!! She will start preschool next week and this will be her last year at preschool :(!!! On to kindergarden next year!! Here are some pics of Gracie celebrating her birthdays!!

0 comments: