Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jake will turn ONE soon!!!! How can that be??????


I can't believe Jake will be turning one on New Year's Eve!!!! This year has flown by!! My friend Dallas let me borrow her indoor photography equipment the other day to do Jake's one year pictures. They turned out great and I will give you a sneak peek at some that I got. I used two of the pictures for Jake's birthday invitation,which I made on Picasa. I checked shutterfly's invites and they were to expensive, so I made my own!!! I have been thinking about buying a new camera. I love my Canon rebel, but I need one that does a little more. After using Dallas's equipment, I'm really hooked on photography more than ever!!!! Here are the invites to Jake's party. I will post the other pics after Christmas :) Thanks Dallas, maybe I will have my own stuff soon!!!

0 comments: