Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving And Fantasy Of Trees






















I did not take alot of pictures on Thanksgiving (imagine that)!! I was way too busy getting food ready to take here, there and everywhere!!! We had Thanksgiving at our house this year for Brad's side of the family. We have done this before, but last year we did not because I was 8 months pregnant!!! It was fun and very rewarding in the end to be so thankful for a family to celebrate Thanksgiving with. We ate a second time around with my parents that evening. We were stuffed turkeys!! Lucky enough, I did not gain any weight over the holiday!!!! I lost a pound or two!!! I have still been walking and next week I will start back on my eliptical machine. It has been in storage and I'm ready to add it to my workout routine!! Jake will be turning one on New Year's Eve. I can't believe my baby will be 1!!!!! Time has flown by!! Gracie is growing up right before our eyes!! The things she says and does, amaze me everyday!!! We thank God that he chose Brad and I to raise Gracie and Jake! We love them so much and thank God everyday for them! Here are some pics of our Thanksgiving and our visit to Fantasy Of Trees.

0 comments: