Sunday, December 7, 2008

35 weeks pregnant and counting!!!


Today, I am now 35 weeks pregnant!! I think Jake is getting so big that there is not much room for him to move around!!! I go to the doctor on Monday for my check-up and an ultrasound. They are checking to see what kind of position he is in. After this appointment I will start going every week until he arrives!! Gracie was born at 36 and a half weeks weighing 7pds and 5ounces. I finally feel like I have everything in order for his arrival!!! My bags are packed and ready to go!! I will keep everyone posted through email or our blog page, so keep checking in!!! Here is a pregnant pic that Brad took today!! My stomach is huge!!! Much larger this time than it was with Gracie!!! Please keep us in your prayers as we await Jake's arrival!!

1 comments:

All About the Bailey's said...

Jake might end up weighing more than Ethan!