Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rice Krispie Treat Fun!!!






















I love rice krispie treats!! I think they are my favorite dessert! Gracie and I decided that we wanted to make some last night. The homemade version tastes so much better than the kind you buy at the store! I think she is going to be our future chef in the house! I let her stir and add the marshmallows and rice krispies. She loved adding the Christmas sprinkles!! I enjoy her at this age because she can do so much, sometimes too much!! She has that independent attitude right now!!! She has her good and bad days, but I thank God for her everyday whether she is behaving or not. She will go through many stages in life whether she is three or thirteen!!! We had so much fun and this weekend we will make homemade sugar cookies. Stay tuned for more pics!!!

2 comments:

Daniel Family said...

This blogging stuff is wonderful. I love watching all the fun things you do with Gracie. She is beautiful. I can't wait for little Jake's arrival. We watch everyday for new posts. It is great to be able to watch each others families grow. Answer to your question, we all love the rainforest bath system. Reid seems very comfortable in it. We have been more than happy with it. Hope you all have fun this weekend and you all are in our thoughts and prayers as you await Jake's arrival.

Daniel Family said...

We got Reid's bedding from Serena & Lily. Talk to you soon.