Saturday, February 21, 2009

Gracie is growing up so fast!!




I can't believe Gracie will be turning 4yrs old in August!! Where has the time went!! I can't believe she will soon be in kindergarden one day!! I dread that day!! It will be a happy event, but sad at the same time!! She is our sassy little girl and you never know what she will say or do next!! She has done very well with Jake and the role as big sister!! As for our dog Alex and her, that is another story!! She does not like when he looks at her!! I have to seperate the two!! Is this what my future looks like with her and Jake???? It is funny sometimes, but gets annoying after awhile!! She is a very energetic child as her teachers at preschool have told me! They told me that she is doing great in school! We are very proud of our little girl and know that she is growing up fast!! I thank God everyday that he has blessed me with the oppurtunity to stay at home with Gracie!

0 comments: