Monday, February 9, 2009

My Sweet Babies!!
















I am a blog slacker lately!! I guess that is because I don't have alot of extra time on my hands!! Jake had his one month check-up last week and he weighs a whopping 12lbs!! He is a growing boy!! He loves to be held and does not like to be put down!! I never thought you could actually spoil a baby, but I think this little boy is spoiled!! He is so sweet and love to watch and listen for his big sister. He does have a fussy time and it seems to be more in the evenings. He is sleeping better at night! Some nights he lets me sleep for about 4 hours straight!!! I go for my 6wk postpartum check this week. I can't believe 6wks has went by so fast!! Gracie has taken on the role as big sister very well!! She always wants to know where baby Jake is! She tries to give him his paci, but ends up gagging him!! We are doing well and adjusting to life with two kids!! We are blessed beyond with what we deserve by having two healthy babies and we thank God everyday for them!! Here are some new pics of them and I will try to stay caught up so you can watch them grow!!

2 comments:

Daniel Family said...

Your children are beautiful. I look everyday for new pictures and an update. Jake has grown so much. He still has alot of his hair. He is so precious. Are these pictures from the photographer that came to the house last week? They turned out great. We really enjoy your blog and getting the update on the Owen Family.

All About the Bailey's said...

Your pictures turn out just as good as a professionals...I want you to take some of our family since little Jake is born and you are more comfortable....that place you took your Brother's pictures seems nice. I don't know where that is though.