Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Baby!!!





































Jake is such a happy baby!! God has blessed us with another ray of sunshine in our lives!! Jake can light up a whole room with his "big smile"!! As you can see in the new pics, he has two teeth!! Two teeth already!!!!! He is growing up so quick!! Things that Jake are doing at 4months are- sitting in his exersaucer, sitting in his bumbo seat, talking and cooing alot!! He loves to be held, which is my fault!! He is kind of trying to laugh out loud! I will be taking him at the end of the month for his 4 month check-up where he will get more shots :(! I dread that visit!! Gracie will soon be done with her second year of preschool in the middle of May!! She will start her 4yr old preschool class in the fall! She is getting so tall and her hair is gettting so long!! I can't believe this time next year we will be registering for kindergarden!!! I think of her as a baby often when I look at Jake and can't believe how time has went by so fast!! She is so precious!! Here are some new pics of Jake, Gracie was too busy for the camera!!!!

2 comments:

Daniel Family said...

Two Teeth!!! WOW! No teeth for us yet. Joni, your kids are so beautiful and full of life...I just love it. Seems as if you all are doing great. Jason and Stephanie came over the other day and we mentioned to them that we would love for us all the go out the dinner one night. Oh, Congratulations on your weight loss. Keep up the good work. Stay focused and not giving in to temptations is the key. I think warm weather and alittle tan always helps me lose weight, feel better about myself and feel like eating right and drinking water. Maybe that will be helpful to you this spring and summer. I have noticed that even returning to the pre-baby weight in numbers the body isn't the same. That is what I am working on. I usually don't "tone up" very well but I am getting started with that. We really enjoy seeing the kids on the blog and staying updated on your family.

Daniel Family said...

I had that written in my calendar but had forgotten about it...thanks. Our photographer is Shain Reivley. Her website is bloombyshain.com She is super sweet and a mom of two boys and a baby on the way.