Monday, April 20, 2009

On The Road To Losing Weight!!!

A friend of mine has inspired me to post about my struggle with weight loss on my blog. She posted her story of trying to lose weight and it was motivation for me!! So maybe this will hold me more accountable to those who read my blog!! I too am addicted to food!! That feels good to get that out!!! I was skinny when I got married almost 10yrs ago and I'm going to get skinny again!!! I was about 150lbs when I married Brad. That was skinny for my body frame!! I hope to get down to about 145!!! My weight now is 231lbs!! That is alot, but while pregnant with Jake, I hit a total weight of 270lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At my six week post partum check-up, I was down to 244lbs!! Now I am down to 231lbs, which is way better than 270lbs!!! I was 228lbs at the start of my pregnancy with Jake. I still have not lost my weight from my pregnancy with Gracie!! My weight before getting pregnant with Gracie was about 190lbs. I needed to lose weight then!! So, I am doing the low card diet right now and walking alot. I have lost about 13lbs in just a couple of weeks!!! I am cutting back my carbs and staying away from the sweets!! Please pray for God's guidance and strength as I embark on this weight loss journey!! He will get me through it!! Thank you, Whitney and mom for the extra motivation!!!! I will post pics as I start dropping sizes!!!!!!