Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One Year!!!







It has been a year since we found out we were expecting Jake!! Of course at the time we did not know it was a boy!!! It will also be a year on mother's day that Gracie has been potty trained!!! I just cannot believe a year has went by!!! I thank God that my pregnancy with Jake was uncomplicated and a healthy one!! Who knows, maybe one day we will be announcing a pregnancy with baby number 3!!!! We will see how it goes!! Here is a pic of Gracie announcing that she was going to be a big sister!! Look at how much Jake has grown!! I was 13wks pregnant with Jake in the ultrasound pics. I am so amazed at the miracle of life and how God chose me to carry Gracie & Jake. It is a gift and honor to be there mother!!! What an amazing God we serve!!

1 comments:

All About the Bailey's said...

Movin on up in the blog world I see, blog looks good.