Friday, May 1, 2009

Jake Is 4 Months Old!!



Jake is 4 months old and I cannot believe it!! My kids are growing up way too fast on me!!! He is a happy and very good baby!! He is laid back most of the time! He can have a temper sometimes!! Right now he has a runny nose and a cough :( Big sister Gracie was sick this week so I am sure that is where the sickness came from!! He goes to the Dr. next week for his 4 month check-up and shots!! I dread that visit !! He loves to smile as you will see in some of the pics!! He loves to watch Gracie. He will smile and try to talk to her, but she want stop long enough for him to get her in his focus!! They are so cute together and Brad and I could not be more blessed! Thank you God for these wonderful and healthy childeren, who bring so much joy to our lives and those around them!!!

0 comments: