Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day 2009
















I'm a little behind on my posting!!! I had a wonderful mother's day this year, besides being sick in bed!! I had strep throat over mother's day weekend!! I could not even get out of bed on Saturday!!! It was awful and I'm thankful that no one else has caught it!!! We started Sunday off with spending time with Pennie. We went to brunch at the Hyatt downtown and the food was delicous!! Thank you Doug for such a wonderful Mother's day brunch!! The food was great and the table we ate at was beautiful! After we got home, we drove around Sequaoh Hills in Brad's new wagon! It is our new family car and we love it!!! We spent the rest of the evening over at my mom's house just visiting. Brad introduced mom and dad to the new wagon by taking them on a Sunday drive! Finally a car that will hold everybody! Here are some pics of the day!! Happy late mother's day to everyone!!

2 comments:

All About the Bailey's said...

Tell Brad...the Bailey Family wants a ride in the new wagon!
Love the pictures.

Whitney said...

Joni,

The pics are great! I just love your family. THank you for sharing your family with us through pics.

Whit