Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day Part 2






I took some new pics of the kids together on mother's day! Gracie decided she wanted to hold Jake, so that was my chance to snap some pics of them! They turned out great! Brad asked me what I wanted this year for mother's day and I told him to plant something in honor of Gracie and Jake! They went and got two beautiful rose bushes, flowers and new shrubs for the house! They look great!! We also had a black snake in our back yard on mother's day! I hate snakes!! Brad and Wes were able to catch it and take it to the back of the woods!! I hope he never returns or any of his friends!!!!! Here are some more pics of mother's day!!

2 comments:

All About the Bailey's said...

Sweet Brad...I love the pictures!

All About the Bailey's said...

Cute pics of Gracie,Jake & Brad!!!!