Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Busy Month Of August!!!

August is a very busy month for us, but a very blessed one!!! We will celebrate Gracie's 3rd birthday this month with a Dora the explorer theme. I have never done cartoon characters as her theme, so this is a new one. I let her pick this year and she loves Dora. Brad and I will celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary on August the 28th. We should also find out sometime in August what the sex of the baby will be!!!! I am now 17wks pregnant and everything is going great! I am still getting sick here and there, but that is ok!! I have a doctor's appt in the morning and Gracie is going with me. She has never been to any of the appointments yet, so we will see how this goes for a very bust 3yr old! Gracie loves her new swingset and she plays on it very often. We go out in the evening to play, since the weather has been so hot!!! I will post some new pics soon and just wanted to let everyone know how we are doing. Please continue to pray for this pregnancy and please pray for Gracie as she will start preschool this Fall. She will be going two days a week from 8:30-11:30 instead of the one day where she got to play all day. This will be a more structured classroom for her. I know that she will learn alot from this, but it will be an adjustment with new teachers and different friends! I can't believe she will be turning three and in just two years it will be time for kindergarden!! Time goes by really fast when you have kids!! We thank God for every minute of it!!!!

0 comments: