Monday, August 25, 2008

It's A Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went for our 20wk ultrasound today. The baby looks great and he let us know that he was a boy!! I will post pics of the ultrasound as soon as I scan the photos on a disc. Brad, Gracie and I with the grandparents went to the ultrasound today. We are all very excited and thank God for this healthy baby! God is great!! I think I was in shock at first when she said boy because I really thought it was a girl. We are not 100% on a name yet, but we have one in mind. I will post as soon as we decide! Thank you to all of our family and friends for your prayers!!!!!

Love,
Brad, Joni and Gracie

1 comments:

All About the Bailey's said...

I told you that single pair of boy's socks left from the yard sale was a sign! You should listen to your friend, I'm usually right you know! j/k

Congratulations! I am glad things are going so well for you all.