Monday, August 18, 2008

Gracie's 3yr Birthday Party!!!!





























We celebrated Gracie's three year old birthday party yesterday. She had such a good time that she woke up this morning not feeling so well!!! She has been sick to her stomach today! Needless to say, I have been cleaning up some throw-up today. That is not an easy task when you are pregnant and getting sick to your stomach as is!!!! She is feeling much better this evening. We had so many friends and family come to the party. Gracie had a wonderful time opening gifts and playing with her little friends!!! Her birthday is this Thursday, Aug 21. I cannot believe she will be turning three!!!! I will post some pics later, when my friend Amy sends them. She is great at taking pictures, so I asked if she would mind to photograph Gracie's party. It is hard for me to get the photos that I would like because I am so busy during the party! Thanks Amy for taking them!!! Will post pics soon!!!

0 comments: