Monday, August 4, 2008

Pregnancy Update!!!

I had my 17wk check-up today and everything went great!!! The heartbeat was good and strong!! That sound is such a miracle and I thank our Lord everytime that I hear it because he is the giver of life!!! Being pregnant has it's ups and downs, but it is such a miracle that God uses our bodies to carry these beautiful babies!!! Gracie did great today at the appointment!! She was very patient while we waited and wanted to know where the babies were at. Every woman that walked through just had to have a baby inside her belly. She was very cute!!! We will go back on August 25th to find out the sex of the baby and for the big 20 week ultrasound. Please continue to pray that this baby will be healthy and all of it's little organs will be growing as they should as they do the ultrasound. We thank everyone for all of the prayers!!! Brad, Gracie, Mimi and Gramma will all be going to this next appointment. What an exciting time!!!!

3 comments:

All About the Bailey's said...

So glad everything is going well for you...since all the important people are going with you..I guess I will be the first person you call...right? Not that I'm not important but you know what I mean.

The Owen Family said...

You silly girl!!! Of course you will be the first person that I call with the big news!! I would take you with me, but they only allow so many in the room!!!!

All About the Bailey's said...

I could stand outside the window and watch...Just kidding.