Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun In The Mountains










































































































My aunt and uncle came down for the weekend to help celebrate my mom's birthday. While they were visiting we went to Metcalf Bottoms in the Smokies. Gracie had the best time throwing rocks in the creek and playing with mimi and papa! We also got to witness an old fashion baptism! That is something that I have never seen before and let me tell you that it was very moving!!! I think that I would have froze to death, but the preacher and young man showed no signs of freezing!! God took the cold away!! I have included some pics of the baptism and wish that I would have had my other lens so that I could have took better photos!! Hope you enjoy the pics!!!

0 comments: