Friday, October 31, 2008

The Stomach Bug!!!!

I have been dealing with a stomach virus all week and let's say it's even worse when you are pregnant!!!! I think Gracie carried this virus into the house last weekend. It kind of comes and goes. I have not felt like eating or drinking very much this week. So as a result of all of this, I now have an urinary tract infection and taking antibiotics. The medicine treating the infection does not seem to like my stomach either!!!!! I am now 30wks pregnant and had an ultrasound today. The technician said that Jake looks like he has some hair!!! Gracie was bald until she was one!! Everything looks great and I am measuring at excatly 30 wks. My placenta has moved up to where it is suppost to be. Jake gave us some good profile looks!! He loves to lay low,especially right on top of my bladder!!!! The nursery is almost finished and I promise pics soon. I will get the ultrasound photos on here as soon as I get them scanned. Plus you don't want to miss Gracie's Halloween pics!!!

0 comments: