Friday, October 17, 2008

Preggo Update

I am now 28wks pregnant!!!! Jake will be here before we know it!!! We made a little trip to the labor triage this week at UT. They seem to think that I may have a kidney stone. I am feeling much better now and have not passed a kidney stone that I know of!! I have heard that they are very, very painful! Worse than childbirth!!!! I do not want to expereince that, since I am a c-section woman!!! I will go back to the dr on the 30th to have another ultrasound to see if my low lying placenta has moved up. The dr on staff at the triage did an ultrasound and he said that my placenta looks like it has moved up to where it should be!! The cure for low lying placenta is a c-section, which I will have anyways, but the risks are greater to bleed out when you have a low lying placenta. So praise the Lord that is has moved!!!!! Please continue to pray that this pregnancy will be a healthy one with no high blood pressure or kidney stones :( We know that God will see us through this!!!! I promise to post pics of the ultrasound and nursery soon!! Brad is currently painting the room :) Love, Joni