Thursday, October 9, 2008

Update On The Owen Family

I have been such a slacker when it comes to blogging lately!!! We have been so busy the past couple of weeks! Brad and I stay busy from now until the end of the year with birthdays and holidays!!!! Gracie is doing great!! She goes to preschool on Tues. and Thurs, plus gymnastics on Wednesdays. She is also going to Childrens choir and veggie friends on Wed nights at church. She is such a little social butterfly!!!! We stay very busy those three days of the week! I am now almost 7 months pregnant!! This pregnancy is flying by!! Jake will be here before you know it! We almost have the nursery ready! The furniture is in there with the crib set up and everything is coming together! I will post pics soon! I went to the doctor on Monday and they are watching my blood pressure. My BP went up toward the end with my pregnancy with Gracie. Please pray that my BP will stay at a good level!!!! I go back on Monday for another check up. I think they are monitoring this pregnancy, since Gracie came a month early!!! I will have another ultrasound at 30wks, so I will post pics then of Jake! Gracie seems excited about Jake and asks everyday when he is coming out!! I hope she keeps this excitement when he gets here!!! Stay tuned for pictures soon! Happy Fall to everyone!!!!

0 comments: