Monday, November 24, 2008

33Weeks Preggo And Counting!!!!
















I had my 33wk doctor's appt today and baby Jake is doing great!! We scheduled my c-section today and the big date is January 2, 2009!!!! We will be going in at about 5:30 in the morning on that Friday to meet baby Jake!! That's the plan for right now unless he decides to come sometime in December!! I will be having another ultrasound on December 8th to see if he is head down and hopefully they will tell how big he is going to be!!! We put up the Christmas tree and decorations this weekend, so the house is ready for Christmas!!! Gracie is so excited this year about Christmas!! I love to see all the wonder and imagination that she has right now about everything!!! I can't wait for Jake to meet his big sister!! I had her big sister shirts made this weekend. I have a friend that has a monogram bussiness and she always does a great job on things!! Everything is almost in order for Jake's arrival! My suitcase is packed, the room is done, house ready and Gracie's shirts made!!!! He will be here before we know it!!! Here are some photos of our house in the fall, Gracie's big sis shirts and a new purchase that Brad and I made over the weekend!! We went out and bought ourselves a new 37 inch flat screen tv!!! We have never bought a new tv in our house. They have all been given to us or found at yard sales, so this will be a treat for us!!!

1 comments:

All About the Bailey's said...

I am glad you have everything together...especially your bag for the hospital. I can't wait to hold baby Jake...I know I am on the top of the call list....RIGHT BRAD? Brad does read this, doesn't he? He better!
Your tree is pretty and so is your TV...we like ours too. Your friend did a great job on Gracie's shirts.....I will have to visit with her sometime.