Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!



































































I can't believe that Halloween has come and gone already!!!! Gracie was a butterfly this year and a very cute one!!! I had another costume for her, but when someone asked her what she was going to be, she would always say butterfly. I found her costume at Cracker Barrell for 40%. We went trick or treating around our subdivision and then came home and went to bed. This week has been exhausting!!! Gracie got lots of treats and was ready for bed by the time we got home!! We enjoyed out quite Halloween!!! Enjoy the pics!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joni, Gracie looks so cute in her butterfly costume. I love the pic with her and Brad and the face she is making, that is so Gracie. I also love the way Jake's room looks. You all have done a great job. Miss ya!!!