Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gracie's First Trip To The Movies!!!!

Brad, Gracie and I went last night and saw Madagascar. It was the cutest movie!!!! Gracie loved the movie and did very well the whole time!!! To be honest, I was a little worried as to how she would do. We took care of potty breaks at the beginning and did not have to go back! That is wonderful for a three year old and a pregnant woman to not have to visit the bathroom a hundrend times during a movie!! We went to the Regal theatre uptown and it was very nice!!! We have not been to the movies in forever!! It was worth the price to see Gracie at her first movie, but I can't believe it cost $9 to get in now for adults!!! We did go all out last night and purchased popcorn and coke, which cost $11. Me, being pregnant, just had to have some candy, which was $8. But the memories of going are priceless!!! I told Brad that I should have taken the camera and he gave me the look!!!! That might have been a little much!! We had the best time together, just the three of us!!! We better get out now and do things just the three amigos, for baby Jake will be here before we know it!!! Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to meet him, but sometimes I think that it will never be just the three of us anymore! I'm sure it will be wonderful to be a family of four and I am very blessed to be pregnant and having my second child!! Just getting a little nervous now the closer that it gets!! I am not worried about the whole newborn thing again, but I really hope and pray the Gracie will transition well!!! I love her so much and just want her to be happy with little Jake! She will make a great big sister, but I know it will be a big change for her!! Please keep us in your prayers as we transition to a family of four soon!! Please pray for a healthy delivery as I will be having another c-section and for a healthy baby!!!!!

1 comments:

All About the Bailey's said...

Glad Gracie liked the movie, I hope that Ethan likes it too. I would have taken my camera if I had thought of it....tell Brad that a camera is a girl's new best friend!